Thames or the Solent
Prefer your treasure hunt to be a little more extreme? Want to add a spot of speeding to your challenge? Jump aboard a Rib Speed Boat for a rip-roaring challenge across the waves! Based on the Thames in central London or The Isle of Wight, this treasure hunt will whizz you across the water as well as focus in on the sea-faring heritage of both locations, highlighting points of interest in your chosen location.
Power along the river to solve clues along the historic River Thames. Or perhaps after a bracing trip across the Solent you could code break with the yachting set in Cowes? The Speed Boat Treasure Hunt is a truly unique and exciting activity that will provide a day to remember!
This is the ultimate high octane outdoor team building activity using the latest rib speed boats which have incredible manoeuvrability and fantastic acceleration.
Action will liaise with you prior to the event to design and tailor the perfect experience for your individual or corporate requirements.
Briefing will be given at a pre-arranged starting point where you will be welcomed by our experienced staff. The treasure hunt will include a variety of challenges designed to fully engage and entertain all the members of each team both on and then off the boat which include cryptic puzzles, picture sections, scavenger hunt and photographic tasks. The hunt will conclude at another pre-arranged venue where the group can relax whilst the scores are calculated and the finale is the announcement of the results and a prize giving.
• A bonding exercise for groups of graduate recruits
• Ideal for client development
• Solve clues with your corporate colleagues
• Private party or celebration
• An effective and entertaining off-site activity
• A leadership challenge for new management
• Discover the skills and resources within your team
• Improve communication methods
• Extend your visit to include other local attractions in London or the Isle of Wight.
• This challenge has easy links to transport
• Finish at a waterside venues for dining and drinks
Please click here for a further example