The Colleges Historic Centre and Punting on the Cam
For centuries this university town has been a hub of academia and learning and home to some of the brightest student brains in Britain – so what better place to test your wits? Hunt your way around this quaint and photogenic town whilst passing by the many quirky pubs, cobbled lanes and cycling students!
Crack clues as you explore the surroundings of some of the world famous university colleges, including Kings, Trinity and St Johns. Then why not punt on the river Cam as you punt for clues? Littered with open green spaces, excellent restaurants and some eccentric shops, this is a treasure of a town perfect for a University (team) challenge!
The Cambridge Treasure Hunt challenge is the outdoor team building activity which will make full use of this historic university town.
Action will liaise with you prior to the event to design and tailor the perfect experience for your corporate requirement.
Briefing will be given at a pre-arranged starting point where you will be welcomed by our experienced staff. The treasure hunt will use four specific challenges designed to fully engage and entertain all the members of each team and includes, cryptic puzzles, picture sections, scavenger hunt and photographic tasks. The hunt will conclude at another pre-arranged venue where the group can relax whilst the scores are calculated and the finale is the announcement of the results and a prize giving.
• Personal, leadership or management development activity
• To add fun to graduate or intern training programmes
• A strategic off-site day
• A bonding exercise for new staff a fun day away from the office
• Part of a reward programme or a company celebration
• A way of entertaining existing or new clients
• Solve puzzles and discover the hidden skills within your team
• Conveniently located start and end points for easy links to transport
• Many suitable venues for dining and drinks receptions inside the venue and in nearby Cambridge event a riverside barbecue
• Can include punting on the river Cam as part of the event or just to relax